Spiritual Spring Cleaning
We’ve been working away in the yard. The process has led us to ask a few questions about our “soul gardens.” If you’d like to reflect on a question or two, we’d love to hear back from you about what these questions stir in you.
- What is growing well in the soil of my soul? How can I share from my abundance?
- What am I most grateful for that is growing in my life right now?
- As I look ahead to the future, are there things that I want to plant?
- Is now the time to plant some seeds?
- What might need to be given more sunlight?
- What needs more water or attention?
- Are there spaces in my life that need pruning?
- What are the weeds that are choking out what I most want to grow?
- What gets in the way of me working in my soul garden?
- How can I add nourishment/fertilizer to my soul garden?
- Who works alongside me to nurture this spiritual garden?
- How might I answer these questions differently if the context was not just my soul garden, but my family’s?
- Or my community’s?
- Or my workplace’s?
- Are there any other questions that come to my mind?
Soaking up the changing seasons along with you,